Home Staging Storage
Staging your home when selling can increase the purchase offer and decrease the amount of time a house is on the market down to "22 days, compared with an average on-market time of 125 days for unstaged properties", according to Marketwatch. With features like climate control, drive up units and moving containers, you can find a solution that best fits your needs to sell your home quickly and conveniently.
Reasons to use Storage for Home Staging
When preparing a home for sale, home staging is an important process. Here are some reasons why storage for home staging can be beneficial:
- Home staging storage helps declutter the home and make it look more spacious.
- Storing excess furniture and belongings can help neutralize the home's style and make it more appealing to potential buyers.
- Storage units can be used to temporarily store personal items during the home selling process.
- Home staging storage allows for easy access to furniture and decor that may be needed for staging different rooms in the home.
- Using a storage unit for home staging can help create a more cohesive and organized staging plan.
- Storing items off-site can reduce the risk of damage or theft during showings and open houses.
- Home staging storage units can be rented for short periods of time, making it a flexible and cost-effective solution for home sellers.
- If your garage is a major selling point, consider car storage to free up space
Benefits of Home Staging Storage: Decluttering Your Home
- Home staging storage can help you declutter your home by providing a temporary space to store excess items.
- This can help make your home look more spacious and attractive to potential buyers.
- Home staging storage units are designed specifically for this purpose and can be rented for short-term use during the home staging process.
- Investing in storage for home staging can pay off in the form of a faster sale and higher selling price.
Tips for Using Storage Units for Home Staging
- Choose a conveniently located storage unit.
- Measure items to ensure they fit.
- Label boxes and furniture for easy identification.
- Pack items carefully to avoid damage.
- Prioritize non-essential items.
- Keep an inventory of stored items.
- Use shelves and racks to maximize space.
- Choose climate-controlled units for delicate items.
- Choose a secure storage facility.
- Schedule rental period to coincide with staging timeline.
Choosing the Right Home Staging Storage Unit
When choosing a home staging storage unit, consider the size of the unit, location, and cost.
Our storage units are easily accessible and provide adequate security features to protect your items.
Our storage facilities are known for good customer reviews and have a proven track record of providing reliable storage solutions for home staging or commercial storage.